My October goals were very modest, but I did achieve them, more or less.
- Make string blocks for Kat’s October block drive. Yes. And I finally mailed them.
- Start the Christmas quilt. Sort of. I revised the design, and began the cutting.
Bonus: I made the lavender baby quilt.
For November, I’ll be healthy, but we travel for about a week, and I should probably start my Christmas shopping, so still modest goals.
- Finish Christmas quilt.
- Revamp fireplace screen cover.
- Work on Scrappy Stars Around the Corner.
- Make blocks for Kat’s November block drive.
This week: + 0 yards, – 3.5 yards
This year: + 104.25 yards, – 129.75 yards
Net destashed in 2016: 25.5 yards
How did you do this month?
I’m linking up to Sunday Stash at Patchwork Times.
October 31, 2016 at 12:32 AM
Cute lavender baby quilt. I need one for a Christmas present and I haven’t started a thing. Still trying to come up with a design.
October 31, 2016 at 10:26 AM
You are doing well! I have destashed about the same as you, but it is great to keep track so I know how much I am using, adding, etc. I couldn’t reach the link for the November donation blocks. I think it might be missing, but could be wrong. Have a great day!
October 31, 2016 at 11:29 AM
Thank you! Fixed!