Lots of things were stared, worked on, or finished this month. They just weren’t what I had scheduled.
Other things I made:
- I finished the Black and White Baby Quilt.
- Sandwiched and started quilting the Impressionist Quilt.
- Made thirty blocks toward a quilt for Orlando.
- Sewed a little zipper pouch to carry my stuff to the Y.
- Made a commissioned Star Wars baby quilt.
We’re going to travel again, I’ll only be home two weeks during July, so I have modest goals.
- Make the quilt for Orlando.
- Finish the Impressionist Quilt .
- Hang photo in Studio, etc.
This weekend we’re doing a Fourth of July Sew In on Twitter. (Monday is Independence Day in the U.S.) Please join us, #4SI