Okay, I bought half a yard of fabric! I needed it to bind the Coral and Aqua baby quilt. And that finish finally starts to move my numbers again.
This week: + .5 yards, – 3.25 yards
This year: + 48 yards, – 70.75 yards
Net destashed in 2016: 22.75 yards
April was a weird month, with my knee surgery and very little sewing. I finally got back to the sewing these last two weeks, but only for an hour or two at a time. I did watch some Craftsy classes and listened to a few podcasts, but I wasn’t really in the mood. Mostly I read, and stayed caught up on your blogs and social media.
Complete Clue 4 for Charlotte’s Scrappy Blocks Around the Corner. Yes! Here.
- Make blocks for Kat’s April Block Drive. I did not.
Watch my Craftsy Classes. Yes, I watched parts of “Cut to It” (Caffrey) and “Creative Quilting with Your Walking Foot” (Gerhing). Of course, I bought three more classes, so I’m not caught up…
- Catch up, more or less, on quilty podcasts. I am no where near caught up, but I did listen to several.
(These are modest to accommodate my recovery from having my left knee partially replaced.)
Bonus: I finished the Coral and Aqua Baby Quilt.
I’m still not enjoying sewing for long periods of time, because of the knee pain, and I know I’ll be gone at least one week in May, so I’m not counting on getting too much done.
- Make blocks for Kat’s May block drive.
- Make Birds in the Air blocks for the Twilters! swap.
- Finish cleaning behind the door in my studio.
- Make a baby quilt for my shop.
Hope you’re using your stash, and accomplishing your goals! I’m linking up to the Stash Report at Patchwork Times.