This week I didn’t buy fabric and I did use 4.25 yards for a commissioned baby quilt.
This week: + 0 yards, – 4.25 yards
This year: + 47.5 yards, – 67.5 yards
Net destashed in 2016: 20.00 yards
Complete the third clue for Charlotte’s Scrappy Stars Around the Corner. Yes! Right here. Make a back and donate it with the top from Gyleen’s Bricks, Cobblestones, and Pebbles mystery quilt.Well, it’s not mailed yet, but I did makebuy a wide piece of backing to send with it.
- Clear the area behind the door in my studio. This is mostly finished. There is still a large photo to hang and a couple things I haven’t made decisions about yet.
Make donation blocks for Kat’s March Drive.Yes! Here.
some summer-themed wall hangings.Yes! Here. Participate in Darla’s March-A-Long, where we sew a little every day. Yes! I’m very proud that I spent at least 15 minutes, usually much more, sewing/designing/cleaning the studio every day though March 27.
For April, I don’t have many sewing goals. I’m going to have a partial knee replacement on Monday, so it will be a while till I can climb up to the studio to work. In the meantime, I got out some old knitting projects, and I’ll try to catch up all the audio and visual quilting things I usually put off.
- Complete Clue 4 for Charlotte’s Scrappy Blocks Around the Corner.
- Make blocks for Kat’s April Block Drive.
- Watch my Craftsy Classes.
- Catch up, more or less, on quilty podcasts.
- Work on knitting UFOs.
Happy Easter to everyone! I’m linking up to the Stash Report at Patchwork Times.