I have lots of projects stacked up, but I’m working away at them and making some good progress. In a little open spot, I made these six maple leaf blocks for Kat’s November block drive. They’re a little repetitive, but I found I had a ton of triangles in the right size, so in they went.
The next project I’m working on is a quilt for a sick friend. Unlike most of my projects, I had to order all the fabric for it. The backing and border fabric came first, so I pieced the backing and cut the borders. Yesterday the rest of the fabric arrived. I had to wash the darks four times before the Color Catchers came out clean. Today I sewed 54 blocks drunkards path blocks. Yes, it’s a baseball quilt.
Hope you’re doing well in all your projects.
I’m linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.
November 11, 2015 at 6:03 PM
Those leaves look awesome! Thanks Valerie 🙂
Pingback: November/December Goals | Evening in the Garden Quilts