This week I bought no fabric, and used three and a half yards from stash to make this quilt.
This week: + 0 yards, – 3.5 yards
This year: + 26.5 yards, – 42.25 yards
Net fabric destashed in 2015: 15.75 yards
1. Design and make winter-themed art quilt. No. Again. Sigh. This just isn’t going to happen. I made the firescreen cover as a warm-up, but I have no interest in this quilt now.
2. Audit Jinny Beyer BOM Craftsy Class. Yes! Caught up on the instructions. Tempted to hand piece a block.
3. Complete Step Two on Charlotte’s Scrap in a Box Mystery Quilt. Yes! Don’t seem to have photos.
4. Piece and quilt Disappearing Four Patch with floral fabrics. Yes! And made a baby quilt from the scraps. Here.
1. Audit Jinny Beyer BOM Craftsy Class.
2. Complete Step Three on Charlotte’s Scrap in a Box Mystery Quilt.
3. Continue studio organization.
4. Make mug rug for Sandi’s (Quilt Cabana) swap.
5. Assemble scrappy log cabin blocks I made a few months ago.
Maybe it’s the winter weather, but I feel very uninspired. Hope this changes quickly!
I’m linking up to Patchwork Times!