The first report in a fresh year! And I have a finish to start the year! No new fabric came in, but I have ordered some, so the numbers will probably be bouncing around. This year I’ve set my destashing goal at 50 yards. (Here are the rest of my goals for 2015.)
This week: +0 yards, -3.5 yards
This year: +0 yards, -3.5 yards
Net fabric destashed: 3.5 yards
1. Sew a Quilt of Valor from stash.
2. Order supplies for surface decoration on quilts.
3. Design and begin a winter-themed art quilt.
4. Deliver quilts I’ve designated for donation.
5. Audit Jenny Beyer BOM Craftsy Class.
6. Complete Step One on Charlotte’s Scrap in a Box Mystery Quilt.
This is more items than I usually focus on, but January is prime sewing time, and I truly do expect to get a lot done!
Hope you are off to a great start in 2015! I’m linking up to Sunday Stash Report at Patchwork Times.