A new month! Happy June to everyone. A quilt (Beach Quilt V) was finished this week, and no new fabric came in. Doing well on the stash busting.
This week: +0 yards, -7.5 yards
YTD: +64.75 yards, -110.5 yards
Net stash used 2014: -45.75 yards
Finish bright floral quilt. Yes!
2. Make blocks for Slow Quilt. Um, made one.
3. Donate older baby quilts to Project Linus. I put them in a bag… I made a new one from scraps….
4. Commit to a small pouch/bag project and gather supplies. Nothing. Never though about it.
1. Make blocks for Slow Quilt.
2. Donate baby quilts to Project Linus.
3. Commit to a small pouch/bag project and gather supplies.
4. Make something with scraps just for fun.
Well, that was easy. But it’s summer, and I can’t make myself get too serious about this stuff. July and August may look the same!
Hope you are making some kind of progress! I’m linking up to Sunday Stash Report at Patchwork Times.