Wow, it’s been almost a month! Sorry about that. But I’m sewing again! So here I am.
Entertaining, home renovation, and hot weather got in the way of sewing last month. And, I was just plain tired of Handy Dandy. The quilting was going fine, but I got sick of it and quit going up to work on it. So I dumped it under a table, and started some more projects.
I made this baby quilt from a panel (yes, it’s a variation on one I’ve done before).
Then I used scraps to start some of these Christmas coasters. Next up are some Christmas pieces for my shop (doing better on sales lately!).
- Finish quilting Handy Dandy. No. I made progress, but not done.
- Bind Handy Dandy. Nope!
- Make a baby quilt from a “Moon and Back” panel for my shop. Yes! Here.
- Make some Christmas coasters from scraps.
- Make a wall hanging from a printed panel.
- Start a nordic-themed quilt from a printed panel.
Meanwhile, in the Stash:
This week: + 3 yards, – 3.25 yards
Looking forward to seeing more of you as we move into fall here in the north!