No, I know it’s March. I meant to post this last month, but somehow I posted it as a Page instead. Mostly these are for me, but the next post will make more sense after this.
- Make tree skirt for our new tree so I won’t be scrambling at the last minute come December. Yes! Here it is.
- Applique pine cones on guest bathroom towels (same reason). Yes. This was tiny, I didn’t take a picture.
- Begin pulling and cutting fabrics for Charlotte’s Handy Dandy Scrap Quilt. Yes.
- Complete Step One of Charlotte’s HDS Quilt. Yes. The photo is in this post.
- Make donation pillowcases. Yes, here they are.
I’ve also worked some on my year’s goals. I acquired these books (haven’t read them yet). I broke down some boxes and moved them, and vacuumed my studio. Coming along.
- Make donation blocks for Kat’s Covered in Love.
- Complete Step 2 of the Handy Dandy Scrap Quilt.
- Determine pattern and collect fabrics for my brother’s quilt.
- Complete top for log cabin donation quilt.
Good luck on your goals this coming month!